Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Time

I’m currently on IOS 16 and have App Limits enabled on my Iphone to prevent addiction, however the Google app for some reason will not be locked under screentime. Is there any way to fix this?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 5:53 PM

Hi,

Google isn't blocked because of the settings you have set for Screen Time. You can change what apps you block in the Screen Time settings.

Here's an Apple Support article with more information of how to do this: Set up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support

Hope this is helpful and that you have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Dallen

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2023 5:53 PM in response to zayd70

Hi,

Google isn't blocked because of the settings you have set for Screen Time. You can change what apps you block in the Screen Time settings.

Here's an Apple Support article with more information of how to do this: Set up Screen Time for yourself on iPhone - Apple Support

Hope this is helpful and that you have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Dallen

Feb 13, 2023 6:18 PM in response to zayd70

zayd70 Said:

"Screen Time: I’m currently on IOS 16 and have App Limits enabled on my Iphone to prevent addiction, however the Google app for some reason will not be locked under screentime. Is there any way to fix this?"

-------

Troubleshooting Site Additions:

If you are addicted to sites, then set this up, as if it is a child's iPhone. Allow certain things to be accesses. Go Here: Use Parental Controls on your Child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.