You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey i want to update my iOS version 13.3 to iOS 14

Hey i want to update my iOS version 13.3 to iOS 14 because iOS 15.7 are not supported in my iphone 6s 16GB so therefore i want to update my software iOS 13.3 to iOS 14

Thank you

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 9:26 PM

15.7.3 is supported, but you'll need to turn off Low Power Mode, start charging the battery, and see the text below Learn More in the screenshot before you can install it.

Apple no longer signs 14, so it's not possible to install it.

(234624)

5 replies

Feb 13, 2023 9:26 PM in response to shalabh195

shalabh195 Said:

"Hey i want to update my iOS version 13.3 to iOS 14: Hey i want to update my iOS version 13.3 to iOS 14 because iOS 15.7 are not supported in my iphone 6s 16GB so therefore i want to update my software iOS 13.3 to iOS 14"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Updating an iPhone 6s Past to iOS 12:

A. You can't.  The iPhone 6 will only install to iOS12. See here: Update your iPhone or iPad Software if you're Experiencing Issues with Location, Date, and Time - Apple Support. And, for the note, even if you could update, only the latest version will install: iOS 16.

B. So, what to Try:

Update Using a Computer:

Have a Computer Handy? If so, try using a computer to update. Go here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. If any updates are availabe, they will install, sure enough.

Hey i want to update my iOS version 13.3 to iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.