Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just updated to iOS 16.3 can't backup or access iCloud backups

I just updated yesterday to 16.3 and iCloud backups are now broken. I can't backup or access backups, it is now turned off. When I try to it says "unknown error. Try again later" that but I did try again later and never is fixed.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Posted on Feb 13, 2023 10:15 PM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2023 10:31 PM in response to ted2019

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. 

Please understand this is a public forum: While attaching a Screenshot, do not provide any personal credentials, such as IP address, Card detail, email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable, etc.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Just updated to iOS 16.3 can't backup or access iCloud backups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.