Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take a screenshot using an iPad

How do I take a screenshot using an iPad?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 9:08 AM

By far the easiest method to trigger and save a screenshot is to set-up and use the corner-swipe gesture.

• Open the Settings app on your iPad
  • Go to the General menu and then choose the Gestures option
  • Make sure “Allow Finger to Swipe From Corner” is enabled
  • Choose the action you want (Screenshot) when swiping from either (or both) the left and right corners

Now that you have enabled the corner swipe, you can easily capture a screenshot with just your finger (or Apple Pencil). Just swipe diagonally from the lower-left or lower-right corner of the screen towards the centre; this will immediately trigger the screenshot.

The other ways to trigger a screenshot from an iPad are described here:

Take a screenshot on your iPad - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 9:08 AM in response to anniebwell

By far the easiest method to trigger and save a screenshot is to set-up and use the corner-swipe gesture.

• Open the Settings app on your iPad
  • Go to the General menu and then choose the Gestures option
  • Make sure “Allow Finger to Swipe From Corner” is enabled
  • Choose the action you want (Screenshot) when swiping from either (or both) the left and right corners

Now that you have enabled the corner swipe, you can easily capture a screenshot with just your finger (or Apple Pencil). Just swipe diagonally from the lower-left or lower-right corner of the screen towards the centre; this will immediately trigger the screenshot.

The other ways to trigger a screenshot from an iPad are described here:

Take a screenshot on your iPad - Apple Support

How do I take a screenshot using an iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.