Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Share a Pages and Numbers Doc that I am a collaborator on

I can view the other collaborators changes to pages and numbers doc, however I keep receiving this message when trying to "connect". Any suggestions? I'm not super savvy tech wise, so as simple as you can be would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

(I'm on Monterey)

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 8:41 AM

If someone using Pages 12.2 (or later) and offers a Pages document via collaboration, then you would need Pages v12.2 (or later) on Monterey or later to collaborate on that document. See the other requirements for collaboration:

Collaborate on documents in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote on iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 8:41 AM in response to Kimincanadaalberta

If someone using Pages 12.2 (or later) and offers a Pages document via collaboration, then you would need Pages v12.2 (or later) on Monterey or later to collaborate on that document. See the other requirements for collaboration:

Collaborate on documents in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote on iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

Unable to Share a Pages and Numbers Doc that I am a collaborator on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.