Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, i can't disconnect airpods from i cloud.

could you please disconnect them.

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 10:17 AM

Hi Abcde01,

To unpair your AirPods Pro all of your Apple devices, go to bluetooth settings on one of them, find your AirPods on the "MY DEVICES" list, hit the i icon next to your AirPods, scroll down, and tap "Forget This Device", then tap "Forget Device", then tap "Forget Device" once more. Your AirPods should then be unpaired. For more help, see this guide from Apple Support on unpairing you AirPods: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Hope you find this helpful!

-Dallen

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 10:17 AM in response to Abcde01

Hi Abcde01,

To unpair your AirPods Pro all of your Apple devices, go to bluetooth settings on one of them, find your AirPods on the "MY DEVICES" list, hit the i icon next to your AirPods, scroll down, and tap "Forget This Device", then tap "Forget Device", then tap "Forget Device" once more. Your AirPods should then be unpaired. For more help, see this guide from Apple Support on unpairing you AirPods: How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Hope you find this helpful!

-Dallen

hello, i can't disconnect airpods from i cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.