Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared photos

I have an iPad Pro and iPhone 11 on which I am running Photos shared with my wife's iPhone 11. I also have a MacBook Pro 2015 running Mojave which, of course, doesn't support Shared Photos and therefore can't see any pics except ten or so work pics I have kept in my personal library. Is there anyway I could view all the shared pics or, at least, the ones which were originally in my personal library before I shared them? If not, it looks as though I have to give up ever using this machine to view my photos. Seems like another way in which Apple forces us to buy their latest offerings! Thanks.

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 12:16 PM

You could try, if you can see the shared photos in the web browser, when you sign into your iCloud account at www.icloud.com with Safari. Open the Photos.app there.

I can access my shared iCloud Photos Library on my Mojave Macs from Safari, no problem.

1 reply

Shared photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.