Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have data left in app removed from app store

I have data left in a photo hide calculator app in app store. how can i reach them?

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 1:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 1:27 PM

Can you redownload the app in the Purchased category of the App Store?

Open the App Store, tap your profile picture in the upper right corner, and select Purchased. If the app is no longer on the list, the only option is to contact the developer behind it. But often with those apps, the content is stored locally on your iPhone, so unfortunately I don't think there's much to do.

Just a tip. In iOS 16, you can hide photos in a folder, locked with a code. See more here:

Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 1:27 PM in response to OnurN

Can you redownload the app in the Purchased category of the App Store?

Open the App Store, tap your profile picture in the upper right corner, and select Purchased. If the app is no longer on the list, the only option is to contact the developer behind it. But often with those apps, the content is stored locally on your iPhone, so unfortunately I don't think there's much to do.

Just a tip. In iOS 16, you can hide photos in a folder, locked with a code. See more here:

Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac - Apple Support

I have data left in app removed from app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.