Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best screen protector for Apple watch

What is the best screen protector for Apple Watch?

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 11:01 AM

To me, it depends on which Apple Watch model you purchased. If you own a Stainless Steel model, it has a Sapphire glass screen, which is almost impossible to scratch. But if you bought an Aluminum version, the glass is not as scratch resistant and personally, I would put a screen protector on the glass on the Aluminum watch.

That's me personally, but I've seem too many Aluminum watches with scratches on the screen and see none of the Stainless Steel version with scratches.

Zagg and Belkin are two top tier brands you could look at in screen protectors.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 11:01 AM in response to Sallyd1944

To me, it depends on which Apple Watch model you purchased. If you own a Stainless Steel model, it has a Sapphire glass screen, which is almost impossible to scratch. But if you bought an Aluminum version, the glass is not as scratch resistant and personally, I would put a screen protector on the glass on the Aluminum watch.

That's me personally, but I've seem too many Aluminum watches with scratches on the screen and see none of the Stainless Steel version with scratches.

Zagg and Belkin are two top tier brands you could look at in screen protectors.

Best screen protector for Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.