Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get the last location of my Apple device?

How to get the last location of my devise after it passed 24 hours offline

I lost my devaise in a camp and it past 24 hours after the battery is dead, how to get apple support send me the last location before the battery died?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 9:14 PM

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 9:14 PM in response to Khaledf86

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

Feb 14, 2023 9:24 PM in response to Khaledf86

Khaledf86 Said:

"How to get the last location of my Apple device?: How to get the last location of my devise after it passed 24 hours offline" I lost my devaise in a camp and it past 24 hours after the battery is dead, how to get apple support send me the last location before the battery died?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone Outdoors:

How much property is this camp you speak of? Ask around, and dial it, seeing if you hear it. Also, text it a message, and ask someone to contact you about it.

How to get the last location of my Apple device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.