Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log in macbook m1

the password is wrong it shows but I have taken the pic of the password last night

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 9:39 PM

To reset password for macbook m1 (icloud password needed) press power button until shut down then before the keyboard on and in case in turn on again before logo appeared or opening sound we press power button for long time until the logo appear and said continue holding for start up optionhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=pXiqUwB0piE&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 9:39 PM in response to Community User

To reset password for macbook m1 (icloud password needed) press power button until shut down then before the keyboard on and in case in turn on again before logo appeared or opening sound we press power button for long time until the logo appear and said continue holding for start up optionhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=pXiqUwB0piE&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Feb 14, 2023 9:13 PM in response to Community User

fish2003 Said:

"I can’t log in MacBook m1: the password is wrong it shows but I have taken the pic of the password last night"

-------

Thank you for the photo.

Troubleshooting Mac Login Password:

A. Creating and Changing the Password:

Make the password "password", and then change the password afterwards. Keep a handwritten copy of the password, storing it away in a location that only you are knowledgable of, and only you have access to.

B. Resetting the Log In Password:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it.

I can’t log in macbook m1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.