Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple family members, multiple HomePods... how can I combine them all into one 'Home'?

We are a family of three using family sharing. We all have HomePods set up on our individual apple ids. Is it possible to combine them all so that everyone can use all the HomePods? Right now they only show up on the person's iPhone that registered it...

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 2:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 1:37 PM

Typically all devices would be registered to a single Home by one user, and the other users would be invited to share that Home. Short of resetting two of the HomePods I don't think there is another way to go. I mean you could each share your Homes, but that seems silly. Why have three Homes when one will do?

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 1:37 PM in response to Kandinski

Typically all devices would be registered to a single Home by one user, and the other users would be invited to share that Home. Short of resetting two of the HomePods I don't think there is another way to go. I mean you could each share your Homes, but that seems silly. Why have three Homes when one will do?

tt2

Multiple family members, multiple HomePods... how can I combine them all into one 'Home'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.