Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my location

How do I Change my location from just New York to Staten Island

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 8:50 AM

See the support document "Add a payment method to your Apple ID" by clicking on this link -->

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone/iPad:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

There are also explanations of how to do this on a Mac or a PC.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 8:50 AM in response to Nabiki3485

See the support document "Add a payment method to your Apple ID" by clicking on this link -->

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

On an iPhone/iPad:

1. Open the Settings app.

2. Tap your name.

3. Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.

4. To update the address for a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information. Tapping the method should reveal details for that method including the billing address. You might need to enter the security code that's printed on your credit or debit card. If you see Apple Pay after the last 4 digits of the card number, go to the Wallet app to edit the card information.

5. Edit the method then tap Done

There are also explanations of how to do this on a Mac or a PC.

How do I change my location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.