Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I hide apps on Apple Watch to declutter it?

The number of apps on my watch seems like so much clutter. I have an Apple Watch series 8 running WatchOS 9. is there any way to hide the apps I don’t use?

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 12:24 PM

You have some good choices beyond deleting a bunch of apps. (And many of them can't be deleted!) How are your apps arranged in the clutter? Like this?

I find that confusing. You can move the apps around by touching the screen for a moment, selecting "Edit Apps" and then moving them into a perhaps more pleasing order. But it still looks like a jumble to me.

Instead you can Edit Apps and choose List View to get this:

Which looks more useful to me. Then you can scroll through the apps.

But if you want to see only a small number of apps, you can use the Dock. The Dock will appear when you push the side button. You can put just your most used apps in the Dock, and they will stay away from the confusion of the app list. The following tells you how to choose the apps you want for your Dock:

Use the Dock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 12:24 PM in response to JWM-2

You have some good choices beyond deleting a bunch of apps. (And many of them can't be deleted!) How are your apps arranged in the clutter? Like this?

I find that confusing. You can move the apps around by touching the screen for a moment, selecting "Edit Apps" and then moving them into a perhaps more pleasing order. But it still looks like a jumble to me.

Instead you can Edit Apps and choose List View to get this:

Which looks more useful to me. Then you can scroll through the apps.

But if you want to see only a small number of apps, you can use the Dock. The Dock will appear when you push the side button. You can put just your most used apps in the Dock, and they will stay away from the confusion of the app list. The following tells you how to choose the apps you want for your Dock:

Use the Dock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

How can I hide apps on Apple Watch to declutter it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.