Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock Screen problem

On my Lock Screen I have a “now playing” menu that shows up. This is very annoying because my phone is locked, but if I touch it in my pocket it moves the bar on my podcast and loses my place. How can you get this to not show on your Lock Screen. I have a 14 pro max

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:51 PM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to disable the playback Widget on the lock screen.

It comes up automatically when something is played. However, you can prevent your screen from turning on in your pocket by deactivating Raise to Wake, and since you are using the iPhone 14 Pro Max, you can also deactivate the Always On display. In this way, you avoid accidental pressure in your pocket.

To disable Raise To Wake and Always On, go to:

Settings > Screen & Brightness > Find Raise to Wake, as well as Always-On and disable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 3:51 PM in response to Shark254

Unfortunately, it is not possible to disable the playback Widget on the lock screen.

It comes up automatically when something is played. However, you can prevent your screen from turning on in your pocket by deactivating Raise to Wake, and since you are using the iPhone 14 Pro Max, you can also deactivate the Always On display. In this way, you avoid accidental pressure in your pocket.

To disable Raise To Wake and Always On, go to:

Settings > Screen & Brightness > Find Raise to Wake, as well as Always-On and disable.

Lock Screen problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.