Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 16.3.1 IOS for iPhone 14 Pro

I’ve heard people say that this update deleted photos once applied. Has anyone else experienced this when update was applied. 16.3.1 IOS

Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 3:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 12:35 AM

You never have to worry on such rumours if you keep backup on iCloud or iTunes.

Keeping the iPhone updated to latest iOS will protect your device. What it has to offer is given below

iOS 16.3.1

This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone.

This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone including:

• iCloud settings may be unresponsive or incorrectly display if apps are using iCloud
  • Siri requests for Find My may not work
  • Crash Detection optimizations on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models

For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: 

Apple security updates - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 12:35 AM in response to Doordoc54

You never have to worry on such rumours if you keep backup on iCloud or iTunes.

Keeping the iPhone updated to latest iOS will protect your device. What it has to offer is given below

iOS 16.3.1

This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone.

This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone including:

• iCloud settings may be unresponsive or incorrectly display if apps are using iCloud
  • Siri requests for Find My may not work
  • Crash Detection optimizations on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models

For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: 

Apple security updates - Apple Support

Update 16.3.1 IOS for iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.