Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my iphone, can you help me?

I didn't set up find my.. Can you help me to locate my iphone?

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 7:22 PM

jericmartinez Said:

"I can't find my iphone, can you help me?: I didn't set up find my.. Can you help me to locate my iphone?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Given Find My is of No Option...

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2023 7:22 PM in response to jericmartinez

jericmartinez Said:

"I can't find my iphone, can you help me?: I didn't set up find my.. Can you help me to locate my iphone?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Given Find My is of No Option...

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

I can't find my iphone, can you help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.