Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB-C Adapters

When I purchased my phone, I got a USB-C adapter and cable. My adapter recently stopped working and I was wondering if they have some sort of warranty.

Posted on Feb 15, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 7:55 AM

Well, thanks for answering one of my questions. Regardless, if you purchased this from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, AND it is an original Apple adapter, then (as Rudegar) has mentioned, it comes with a one-year hardware warranty. That warranty basically covers it from manufacturing defects and an Apple technician would have to verify that.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 7:55 AM in response to Apples_123

Well, thanks for answering one of my questions. Regardless, if you purchased this from Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, AND it is an original Apple adapter, then (as Rudegar) has mentioned, it comes with a one-year hardware warranty. That warranty basically covers it from manufacturing defects and an Apple technician would have to verify that.

Feb 15, 2023 9:11 PM in response to Apples_123

Which exact iPhone model did you purchase? When did you purchase it? I'm asking because Apple no longer (actually for awhile now) provides power adapters with their iPhones, only the adapter cable.

Whether or not, it will be covered, the following would need to be addressed:

• Is it an Apple power adapter?
  • Was this a separate item that you purchased along with this iPhone?
  • Did you elect to get an AppleCare+ plan with this phone?

USB-C Adapters

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.