Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to install safari. Can you help me

I want to install safari

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 1:37 AM

You can't delete Safari from your iPhone:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home Screen on your iOS 14 or later or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

But, if you tried to remove it from your Home Screen, the only place it can be, would be the App Library:

Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support

In case you have restrictions set up in the settings for Screen Time, that do not allow the use of Safari, the app can't be found on your iPhone and will stay hidden, until you disable the restrictions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 1:37 AM in response to DungDiageo

You can't delete Safari from your iPhone:

Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home Screen on your iOS 14 or later or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

But, if you tried to remove it from your Home Screen, the only place it can be, would be the App Library:

Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support

In case you have restrictions set up in the settings for Screen Time, that do not allow the use of Safari, the app can't be found on your iPhone and will stay hidden, until you disable the restrictions.

I want to install safari. Can you help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.