Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I check warranty for my iPhone accessories like adaptor or wired headphones?

I want to check warranty for my adapter and wired headphones for my IPhone, how can i check?

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:04 AM

These parts are also covered by the One-Year-Warranty, its they came with the iPhone.

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and the Apple-branded accessories that come in the box with your product against manufacturing issues for one year from the date you bought them. Apple-branded accessories purchased separately are covered by the Apple Limited Warranty for Accessories. This includes adapters, spare cables, wireless chargers, or cases. 

Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law. 

Depending on the issue, you might also have coverage with AppleCare+. Terms and Conditions apply, including fees. Feature availability and options may vary by country or region.

If your situation isn’t covered, you’ll pay a fee. If the issue with your iPhone is ineligible for service, you might pay the full replacement value.

Check your coverage status

Read the Apple Limited Warranty

Look up consumer laws in your country or region

copied from: iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

If you bought them separately, you should have the receipt and the warranty terms that came in the package.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 2:04 AM in response to Priyagusain16

These parts are also covered by the One-Year-Warranty, its they came with the iPhone.

The Apple Limited Warranty covers your iPhone and the Apple-branded accessories that come in the box with your product against manufacturing issues for one year from the date you bought them. Apple-branded accessories purchased separately are covered by the Apple Limited Warranty for Accessories. This includes adapters, spare cables, wireless chargers, or cases. 

Our warranty is in addition to rights provided by consumer law. 

Depending on the issue, you might also have coverage with AppleCare+. Terms and Conditions apply, including fees. Feature availability and options may vary by country or region.

If your situation isn’t covered, you’ll pay a fee. If the issue with your iPhone is ineligible for service, you might pay the full replacement value.

Check your coverage status

Read the Apple Limited Warranty

Look up consumer laws in your country or region

copied from: iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

If you bought them separately, you should have the receipt and the warranty terms that came in the package.

Can I check warranty for my iPhone accessories like adaptor or wired headphones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.