Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prompted to Sign in to iCloud to an account that was previously being used - how to stop this?

I was previously signed into my personal iCloud account on my MacBook. However, I have since signed out of this account and am now signed with my work iCloud account.

However, after each restart, I am prompted to enter the iCloud password for my personal account, despite being signed into my work account.

I am struggling to find why this is happening, hopefully someone knows how to resolve this?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 3:23 AM

Then it appears the iPad and iPhone in you Personal Apple ID Account are somehow calling home and interfering with the Computer associated with your " work account "

Suggest >>

Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.

Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees who deal will these types of issues .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 3:23 AM in response to RooSab

Then it appears the iPad and iPhone in you Personal Apple ID Account are somehow calling home and interfering with the Computer associated with your " work account "

Suggest >>

Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.

Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Apple Employees who deal will these types of issues .

Prompted to Sign in to iCloud to an account that was previously being used - how to stop this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.