Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading photos to Walmart or other website for printing

I am trying to upload photos from Photos for Mac from my computer to Walmart for printing. I am not even getting the option to upload the photos. Documents, etc. all will open, but not photos. Have tried goingto privacy settings, but am not able to add Walmart to list. Any ideas? Thank you for your assistance.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 6:43 AM

4 replies

Feb 17, 2023 7:49 AM in response to 4_Pr8

This is what the upload dialog looks like for uploading to Google Images, for instance:

I've selected "Photos" at the bottom in the "Media Browser" section, as Phil0124 advised. In Monterey (the OS you say your are using) you get a list of albums from which you can select the pictures you want. In Ventura, you just get a bunch of pictures that likely doesn't have the one you want. So you can scroll through thousands of pictures, or you can use the search function to get your pictures. The search works best if you (perhaps temporarily) add a keyword to the pictures you want to find.

Uploading photos to Walmart or other website for printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.