Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i redownload an album i purchased that i deleted from my music library. I see the album in purchases but there is no way to redownload it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

How can i redownload an album i purchased that i deleted from my music library. I see the album in purchases but there is no way to redownload it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 11:47 AM

4 replies

Feb 16, 2023 12:46 PM in response to Sittininthesun

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions - Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple

- "Purchased Content will generally remain available for you to download, redownload, or otherwise access from Apple. Though it is unlikely, subsequent to your purchase, Content may be removed from the Services (for instance, because the provider removed it) and become unavailable for further download or access from Apple. To ensure your ability to continue enjoying Content, we encourage you to download all purchased Content to a device in your possession and to back it up."

- "You can see Content types available for Redownload in your Home Country at Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support . Content may not be available for Redownload if that Content is no longer offered on our Services.

Content also may be removed from our Services at any time (for instance, because the provider removed it), after which it cannot be downloaded, redownloaded, or otherwise accessed from Apple."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.