Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing of Apple ID at App Store

I actually can update any app due to the fact that I changed my iCloud on this device

Any time I want to update any app it takes me back to the first iCloud on this device which has been changed

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 6:45 PM

If you truly changed the email address on the same ID then it should be no problem updating the apps. If you instead created a brand new account in order to "change ID" then that was a mistake. The apps can only be updated while signed into the account that downloaded them originally.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 6:45 PM in response to Lgxb

If you truly changed the email address on the same ID then it should be no problem updating the apps. If you instead created a brand new account in order to "change ID" then that was a mistake. The apps can only be updated while signed into the account that downloaded them originally.

Changing of Apple ID at App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.