Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is locked on zoom mode. I will not let me see the entire screen to push the digits I need to unlock

My Iphone 11 is locked in Zoom mode. It will not let me make a smaller zoom. I cannot see the entire keypad to unlock the phone and it will not let me move the screen over. I tied the hard re-boot but the large screen only thes the SOS and emergency slides and will not let me go to the top of the screen to power off. Any ideas?

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 3:05 PM

Try double-tap with 3 fingers

5 replies

Feb 16, 2023 3:13 PM in response to Help_AA

Edit....this was posted about the same time of your last response. Looks like things are OK now.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Follow the instructions very carefully.

Users often do not hold down the Side button long enough....they release the Side button when the see the "slide to turn off" screen. You have to ignore that screen and keep holding another 10-15 second until the Apple logo appears. Then....release the Side button

My phone is locked on zoom mode. I will not let me see the entire screen to push the digits I need to unlock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.