Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery health draining soo fast!

10 days ago the battery health was 95%. But in a short time it’s now 91% ! what’s the solution?

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 9:11 AM

The battery percentage isn't an exact figure, just a general idea of the battery's health. So I wouldn't stress too much over battery health unless the battery life of your device is beginning to suffer. However I would recommend making sure your device is not exposed to high temperatures, making sure you are using an official apple charger and wall brick, and following the advice listed here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 9:11 AM in response to fayedkanon

The battery percentage isn't an exact figure, just a general idea of the battery's health. So I wouldn't stress too much over battery health unless the battery life of your device is beginning to suffer. However I would recommend making sure your device is not exposed to high temperatures, making sure you are using an official apple charger and wall brick, and following the advice listed here: iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

battery health draining soo fast!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.