Related Article: About the security content of iOS 15.7.3 and iPadOS 15.7.3

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update my iPhone to iOS 15

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 6:33 PM

Hello,

When updating, your device will update to the highest version currently available that it will support. Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

For instructions about updating your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly, click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 6:33 PM in response to Alexgodstime

Hello,

When updating, your device will update to the highest version currently available that it will support. Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device.

For instructions about updating your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly, click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.