Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I empty my storage

how do I empty my storage

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 8:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2023 8:53 PM

mashuda112 Said:

"how do I empty my storage"

-------

How to Empty iPhone Storage:

What to perform...

A. Reset to Factory Settings:

Reset you iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

IMPORTANT: 

B. Back Up First: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2023 8:53 PM in response to mashuda112

mashuda112 Said:

"how do I empty my storage"

-------

How to Empty iPhone Storage:

What to perform...

A. Reset to Factory Settings:

Reset you iPhone to factory settings, as if you were to sell it. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Perform as instructed there, including the backup creation and iCloud logout.

IMPORTANT: 

B. Back Up First: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

How do I empty my storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.