Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with slow loading mail on iPhone 13

My email is very slow to load, so thought I’d try deleting and reinstalling mail. Sadly nothing works. I go to App Store click to reload, it takes me to a list of e mail choices, I click iCloud, asks for email, I click next, it says verifying, then just next again, sometimes asks for password, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?..

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 10:57 AM

Hello Rettyroo,

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support -- If you go to Settings > [your name] > Media & Purchases, are you able to sign into that setting with your Apple ID successfully? If you are, you should now be able to use this link which will take you directly to Apple’s Mail app to download it again: Mail on the App Store

If you’re not, here are a couple of articles that can help you either recover your Apple ID and/or reset it’s password:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 10:57 AM in response to Rettyroo

Hello Rettyroo,

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support -- If you go to Settings > [your name] > Media & Purchases, are you able to sign into that setting with your Apple ID successfully? If you are, you should now be able to use this link which will take you directly to Apple’s Mail app to download it again: Mail on the App Store

If you’re not, here are a couple of articles that can help you either recover your Apple ID and/or reset it’s password:

If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

Issue with slow loading mail on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.