Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forget my Apple ID password

my 2 month old iPhone 12 stopped working. So as of right I’m using a temporary iPhone 6 until I fix my iPhone 12. However when trying to log into my iCloud on the temporary phone I forgot my password. Except I cannot send a confirmation email because the phone with my iCloud on it doesn’t work. What do I do?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:44 PM

You're in a Catch-22 situation where you need your password to log in to get the email to let you reset your password to login in etc.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

"This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 1:44 PM in response to Karen_kinger

You're in a Catch-22 situation where you need your password to log in to get the email to let you reset your password to login in etc.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

"This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Forget my Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.