Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you sign in to Apple TV on multiple devices?

I signed up on one Apple TV connected to one TV and when I open the app on a second TV there is not an option to sign in only an option to sign up again. I don't want to sign up again and have two accounts. How can I use the same login on multiple devices in my home?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 1:54 PM

Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can stream Apple TV+ only on one device at a time.

See: Download and stream shows, movies, and events from Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and Apple TV channels - Apple Support for more info.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 1:54 PM in response to SteWade

Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can stream Apple TV+ only on one device at a time.

See: Download and stream shows, movies, and events from Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and Apple TV channels - Apple Support for more info.

Can you sign in to Apple TV on multiple devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.