Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the IMEI from an iPhone that was stolen?

I need to find out where I can get the IMEI # from a phone that was stolen.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 5:14 PM

On icloud.com, you can sign in and manage your devices. Enter your Apple ID and password, then click "Manage Devices" when prompted for your two-factor code. Click on your device to view information about it, then scroll down to see the IMEI.

Alternatively, if you have another device signed into your Apple ID, you can check the IMEI by selecting the device in under your Apple ID in Settings on iPad or System Settings on Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 5:14 PM in response to lisad3327

On icloud.com, you can sign in and manage your devices. Enter your Apple ID and password, then click "Manage Devices" when prompted for your two-factor code. Click on your device to view information about it, then scroll down to see the IMEI.

Alternatively, if you have another device signed into your Apple ID, you can check the IMEI by selecting the device in under your Apple ID in Settings on iPad or System Settings on Mac.

Where can I find the IMEI from an iPhone that was stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.