Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch complications

In the previous OS, I could have The Weather Channel as an icon on my watch face. In the latest release, it is no longer available. Yes, the app is installed on my watch.

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 7:20 AM

Just for you, I installed The Weather Channel app on my watch so that I could troubleshoot this better.

Now I've got questions.

Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone and then click on the watch face that you would like the Weather Channel complication(s) to appear on.

After clicking on that watch face, click on the area that you'd like the complication to appear (i.e. Top, Middle, Bottom). Another screen opens. Scroll down the screen until you get to the W's. Does Weather Channel show up (see picture) and can you select one of the options?

If you can and if there's already a selection made and it's on the screen of your watch but not working...

Using the paired iPhone, open Settings (gear icon), > Privacy & Security, > Location Services, > Apple Watch Faces

Is Apple Watch Faces set to "While Using the App"? If not, that's what is wrong. Make the change and see what happens.

Let us know if you need more help 😉

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 7:20 AM in response to TexasTed6

Just for you, I installed The Weather Channel app on my watch so that I could troubleshoot this better.

Now I've got questions.

Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone and then click on the watch face that you would like the Weather Channel complication(s) to appear on.

After clicking on that watch face, click on the area that you'd like the complication to appear (i.e. Top, Middle, Bottom). Another screen opens. Scroll down the screen until you get to the W's. Does Weather Channel show up (see picture) and can you select one of the options?

If you can and if there's already a selection made and it's on the screen of your watch but not working...

Using the paired iPhone, open Settings (gear icon), > Privacy & Security, > Location Services, > Apple Watch Faces

Is Apple Watch Faces set to "While Using the App"? If not, that's what is wrong. Make the change and see what happens.

Let us know if you need more help 😉

Apple Watch complications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.