Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my videos get blurry after one day of downloading them?

Hello! I have this major problem where i download a video that i edited in 4k from CapCut and the day that i download it in, the quality is the same, very high. But the following day i notice that my quality has dropped to like 480p. Why is that happening?And also, even without downloading from CapCut, when taking a screenshot it looks good then the next day the quality is awful. Please help, I am a Content Creator and I need my phone a lot!

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 5:15 AM

Where did you download it from?

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 5:15 AM in response to nicoleiulia

Where did you download it from?

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. Here is how

Why do my videos get blurry after one day of downloading them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.