Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a workout on my series 8 iWatch?

I have workouts I want to delete in Activity (Fitness app). How can I delete some?

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 9:26 AM

Open the Apple Health app,tap on browse,then tap on activity,then tap on workouts,scroll to the bottom and tap show all data

Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.”

The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch.

And in the fitness app tap on Workouts/Show More,then swipe left on the workout and tap delete.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 9:26 AM in response to KrabiKid

Open the Apple Health app,tap on browse,then tap on activity,then tap on workouts,scroll to the bottom and tap show all data

Swipe left on the workout you want to delete and tap “Delete.”

The workout will be deleted, and the changes will sync back to your Apple Watch.

And in the fitness app tap on Workouts/Show More,then swipe left on the workout and tap delete.

How do I delete a workout on my series 8 iWatch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.