Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have transfer money to my bank from my apple pay phone and I make mistake on the bank account need to be another bank account how I can get the transfer back to my Apple Pay

How I can retransfer back the money sent to the wrong bank account?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 8:14 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. For help with an Apple Cash transfer made to a wrong bank account, see the following from: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 8:14 AM in response to granolo23

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. For help with an Apple Cash transfer made to a wrong bank account, see the following from: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact Apple Support.

I have transfer money to my bank from my apple pay phone and I make mistake on the bank account need to be another bank account how I can get the transfer back to my Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.