Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage space

I exceeded 2TB storage. What is my options? I need more space!!! My phone stopped backing up because of it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 9:46 AM

There isn't a 4TB plan as such; you have to do it by having a subscription to Apple One and also subscribing to an individual iCloud+ plan.

Refer to this document about how to do this --> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If your family needs additional iCloud storage, the family member who purchased Apple One can buy more iCloud storage. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, your family can share up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 9:46 AM in response to ladynycity

There isn't a 4TB plan as such; you have to do it by having a subscription to Apple One and also subscribing to an individual iCloud+ plan.

Refer to this document about how to do this --> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If your family needs additional iCloud storage, the family member who purchased Apple One can buy more iCloud storage. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, your family can share up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

Storage space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.