Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to update my iPhone 6s Plus to iOS 15

My name is Bahodir. my iphone is what ios 15

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 10:38 AM

Hello,

When updating, your device will update -if it can- to the highest version currently available that it will support. Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device. iOS 15.7.3 is currently available for an iPhone 6s Plus

For instructions about updating your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly, click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 10:38 AM in response to bahodir241

Hello,

When updating, your device will update -if it can- to the highest version currently available that it will support. Here are two different ways to ensure the highest iOS that your device will support is installed on your device. iOS 15.7.3 is currently available for an iPhone 6s Plus

For instructions about updating your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch wirelessly, click here --> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Here are instructions about how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder on a Mac computer --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Finder - Apple Support

I want to update my iPhone 6s Plus to iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.