Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Apple TV on my iPhone, when I switch to Apple TV to view from my tv I will get the swirl and then a small box with program in the bottom left corner of the tv. It goes away quickly. Nothing plays and my iPhone sa

Apple TV + won’t mirror on my tv. I have Apple TV box. My iPhone will play the program but when I try to send it to my tv I get a message “there’s a problem loading this content”.

all my devices are up to date with software.

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 6:20 PM

Can you not watch your Apple TV plus on the Apple TV box if you have one? That would be the best way to watch within the Apple TV App.

See: If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support for troubleshooting steps.

1 reply

I have Apple TV on my iPhone, when I switch to Apple TV to view from my tv I will get the swirl and then a small box with program in the bottom left corner of the tv. It goes away quickly. Nothing plays and my iPhone sa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.