Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I block certificates?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 6:23 PM

You need to explain what you mean about blocking certificates. Under normal use certificates are invisible, unless you are required to accept a certificate for a specialized application. If this happens you will see a dialog asking if you want to accept the certificate. So if you want to block certificates then just don’t accept them. If you have accepted a certificate and want to change your mind go to Settings/General/VPN & Device Management, tap on the certificate profile, and remove it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 6:23 PM in response to roxiennarayne

You need to explain what you mean about blocking certificates. Under normal use certificates are invisible, unless you are required to accept a certificate for a specialized application. If this happens you will see a dialog asking if you want to accept the certificate. So if you want to block certificates then just don’t accept them. If you have accepted a certificate and want to change your mind go to Settings/General/VPN & Device Management, tap on the certificate profile, and remove it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.