Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please I want to remove Visa card from my purchase account but is not working

Please i want to remove Visa card from my purchase account but it’s not working

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 7:01 AM

As the notification states, you have an active subscription associated with the current credit card. You are therefore unable to remove it. You should either make a payment for that subscription or cancel the subscription before removing that card. To cancel the subscription, follow this guide published by Apple 👉 How to cancel a subscription purchased through Apple.

The other thing to try is to add another credit card first and then remove the current credit card. You can do this by following this guide 👉 How to change a payment method for your Apple ID.

Finally, if nothing works, then you can always contact 👉 Apple Support

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 7:01 AM in response to phacelord

As the notification states, you have an active subscription associated with the current credit card. You are therefore unable to remove it. You should either make a payment for that subscription or cancel the subscription before removing that card. To cancel the subscription, follow this guide published by Apple 👉 How to cancel a subscription purchased through Apple.

The other thing to try is to add another credit card first and then remove the current credit card. You can do this by following this guide 👉 How to change a payment method for your Apple ID.

Finally, if nothing works, then you can always contact 👉 Apple Support

Axel F.

Please I want to remove Visa card from my purchase account but is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.