Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted many pics and videos off of my iCloud account using computer. Why does my iPhone still show my memory is full at 200GB of 200GB? I know I deleted enough to go under 200GB. I was able to backup my iPhone yesterday. It will not sync.

I deleted many pics and videos off of my iCloud account using windows computer. Why does my iPhone still show my memory is full at 200GB of 200GB? I know I deleted enough to go under 200GB. I was able to backup my iPhone yesterday. It will not sync from iCloud.com to IPhone iCloud so I can see updated new iCloud with less pics and vids saved after I know I deleted them on computer iCloud.com account. Please help. About to delete iCloud all together so frustrated.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 6:44 PM

Hi 3311Duke,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about managing your iCloud space. We recommend checking out the resources below that can help you manage your iCloud storage and free up space, or purchase additional space if needed.

1. Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support
  2. Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  3. Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Thanks.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 6:44 PM in response to 3311Duke

Hi 3311Duke,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about managing your iCloud space. We recommend checking out the resources below that can help you manage your iCloud storage and free up space, or purchase additional space if needed.

1. Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support
  2. Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support
  3. Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

Thanks.

I deleted many pics and videos off of my iCloud account using computer. Why does my iPhone still show my memory is full at 200GB of 200GB? I know I deleted enough to go under 200GB. I was able to backup my iPhone yesterday. It will not sync.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.