Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to mirror MacBook Pro to 2 Apple TVs

Hello,

Is it supported to be able to mirror my MacBook to two TVs, each of which have an AppleTV connected? I've been able to mirror to one, or the other, so far, but not both at the same time.

The purpose of this is for a company town hall, where I want to present recorded material and slides on 2 Tv's in our conference room.

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you,

Mike

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 1:39 PM

That is not supported by just built-in Apple AirPlay.

• An HDMI connection with a splitter would get the same image on both screens.
  • There are also third party professional solutions for such functionality wirelessly, if you want to look into that. It’s been years since I did that search though. I don’t recall the names.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 1:39 PM in response to mcraig88

That is not supported by just built-in Apple AirPlay.

• An HDMI connection with a splitter would get the same image on both screens.
  • There are also third party professional solutions for such functionality wirelessly, if you want to look into that. It’s been years since I did that search though. I don’t recall the names.

How to mirror MacBook Pro to 2 Apple TVs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.