Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my email won't upload new emails.

Receiving emails on my iPhone SE stopped working several days ago. I didn't change anything in the Settings. I don't know how to fix it. I receive current email on my Apple laptop, though.

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 8:39 PM

29xm5 Said:

"my email won't upload new emails.: Receiving emails on my iPhone SE stopped working several days ago. I didn't change anything in the Settings. I don't know how to fix it. I receive current email on my Apple laptop, though."

-------

Toubleshooting iPhone eMails:

A. Go here:

B. Add the eMail Account Back.

See if it all syncs when you add the eMail Account back. If it is on a Mail server the it should pop up. It may take some time, if you have thousands to download.

C. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For example, you'd go here for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2023 8:39 PM in response to 29xm5

29xm5 Said:

"my email won't upload new emails.: Receiving emails on my iPhone SE stopped working several days ago. I didn't change anything in the Settings. I don't know how to fix it. I receive current email on my Apple laptop, though."

-------

Toubleshooting iPhone eMails:

A. Go here:

B. Add the eMail Account Back.

See if it all syncs when you add the eMail Account back. If it is on a Mail server the it should pop up. It may take some time, if you have thousands to download.

C. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For example, you'd go here for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

my email won't upload new emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.