You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet randomly showws up on screen while phone has been off for long time

Hello, i have two iphones se2 and se3 both phones do the same thing but randomly appart. I am on the other side of the room and the phone is not used at all suddenly i hear my voice saying wallet !! I go check and yes the screen with my cards is opened without touching my phone. The app switcher has no wallet app in it or is not opened at all. This randomly happens on both phones from time to time. I restart my phone almost everyday and clear my app switcher each time. This seems really phishy to me , what can i do about this , both phones have 16.3.1 this issue is something from lately last few weeks i have had this happen now 4 times what is it ???? Thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 11:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 12:39 AM

If you feel an unauthorized person is remotely controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device in Airports and Public places through third-party cables and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2023 12:39 AM in response to makkenai

If you feel an unauthorized person is remotely controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device in Airports and Public places through third-party cables and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

Apple wallet randomly showws up on screen while phone has been off for long time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.