Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore the clock app on my iPhone 14 Pro

How do I restore the clock app on my iPhone?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 4:28 PM

If you can't find Clock app on your home screen, you can find it in the App Library.

On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Find the Clock app and drag it back to your Home Screen. You can also search for Clock app in Sportlight. When the icon appears, just like in the App Library, you can hold and drag it back to your Home Screen.

If the app is not in the App Library, you can download it again in the App Store.

You can read more about the App Library here:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

You can see how to use Spotlight/Search here:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2023 4:28 PM in response to Amacksoud

If you can't find Clock app on your home screen, you can find it in the App Library.

On your home screen, swipe as far left as you can until you find App Library. Find the Clock app and drag it back to your Home Screen. You can also search for Clock app in Sportlight. When the icon appears, just like in the App Library, you can hold and drag it back to your Home Screen.

If the app is not in the App Library, you can download it again in the App Store.

You can read more about the App Library here:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

You can see how to use Spotlight/Search here:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How do I restore the clock app on my iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.