Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

song downloaded to my iPad but not my phone

my devices are supposed to be linked.. everything else is.. but I downloaded a new song on my iPad that isn't showing up on my phone. I take my phone with me in my car, NOT my iPad.

HELP!! I want all my songs on my phone, not just my iPad.

All updates have been done last week, so now what? Is there a setting I'm missing? Everything seems to be for MAC and I don't see anything on my phone that resembles the help topics for me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 7:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2023 8:48 PM

Go to Settings > Music > Automatic Downloads, and turn it on. This will mean that for future downloads, tracks downloaded on one device will download on the other.

1 reply

song downloaded to my iPad but not my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.