Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating and adding an image to custom bullets

Currently in Bullets and Lists in Pages there is no empty box as an option for a new form I am creating. The intention is to have a box tat is unchecked and the box can be checked with a pen. While there are squares to choose from in the current list, there is not an unfilled box. if I am wrong about this, please inform me, I'd appreciate it. How do I go about creating the unfilled box, as the image shows, then adding it to Bullets and lists? Thank you

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:30 AM

With Pages v12.2.1 on Ventura 13.2.1, switch from No Bullets to the Image Bullets selector. Click the Current Image icon, and then on that same menu, select Custom Image… which will open a File chooser for you to pick the image for the bullet. I happened to have a 300 dpi transparent background image as an icon (.icns):

and at 200% zoom:

You will need to save the current Pages document to a Pages template if you wish to retain this custom image bullet in new Pages documents.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 9:30 AM in response to Scotterino

With Pages v12.2.1 on Ventura 13.2.1, switch from No Bullets to the Image Bullets selector. Click the Current Image icon, and then on that same menu, select Custom Image… which will open a File chooser for you to pick the image for the bullet. I happened to have a 300 dpi transparent background image as an icon (.icns):

and at 200% zoom:

You will need to save the current Pages document to a Pages template if you wish to retain this custom image bullet in new Pages documents.

Creating and adding an image to custom bullets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.