Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to refund my money

I have billing every month 50 euro from iTunes.com why ? I had not subscribe any songs

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 9:35 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and then see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 9:35 AM in response to Rajeshsundash

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and then see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Feb 21, 2023 9:35 AM in response to Rajeshsundash

This support article is Recommended by Apple as the preferred* source of information for identifying payments you may see on a bill.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

"If you checked https://reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support" using this link --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=ikb&PGF=PGF51002&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=21084

______

* I have a payment of $2.99 per month what … - Apple Community

A regular repeat charge is likely a subscription. Refer to this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

I want to refund my money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.