Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple tv account expired 8-2022. I just noticed I am being charged every month. When I follow the steps to try and cancel again my iphone shows the 8-27-2022 expiration.

apple tv

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 7:30 PM

I just noticed I am being charged every month.
  1. If you noticed a charge to your Apple ID account, then that would be specified in your purchase history. If it isn’t listed there, then the charge is not to your Apple ID.
  2. If you noticed a charge on a bank statement or similar, but not on your Apple ID, then your payment method may be used with a different Apple ID. Does anyone else have access to this payment method?
  3. Note that charges listed outside the Apple administration would list a charge to Apple, without specifying the product or service. It may or may not be about Apple TV+. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. The specification is in the purchase history.
  4. All your active (and recent inactive) subscriptions on your Apple ID are listed in your subscriptions overview. You wouldn’t be charged for expired prior subscriptions.
  5. If you are the ‘organizer’ for Family Sharing with Purchase Sharing active, then your payment method would be charged for group expenses. Turning off Purchase Sharing would still allow sharing of subscriptions.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2023 7:30 PM in response to TraceyKaitlin

I just noticed I am being charged every month.
  1. If you noticed a charge to your Apple ID account, then that would be specified in your purchase history. If it isn’t listed there, then the charge is not to your Apple ID.
  2. If you noticed a charge on a bank statement or similar, but not on your Apple ID, then your payment method may be used with a different Apple ID. Does anyone else have access to this payment method?
  3. Note that charges listed outside the Apple administration would list a charge to Apple, without specifying the product or service. It may or may not be about Apple TV+. If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. The specification is in the purchase history.
  4. All your active (and recent inactive) subscriptions on your Apple ID are listed in your subscriptions overview. You wouldn’t be charged for expired prior subscriptions.
  5. If you are the ‘organizer’ for Family Sharing with Purchase Sharing active, then your payment method would be charged for group expenses. Turning off Purchase Sharing would still allow sharing of subscriptions.

My apple tv account expired 8-2022. I just noticed I am being charged every month. When I follow the steps to try and cancel again my iphone shows the 8-27-2022 expiration.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.